Few points that can be observed throughout all these (listed below) articles’ threads is western/UK government consciously repressed ‘role’ at making Muslims fight-back (BRAVELY while the rest of us cheer- OH YES WE DO what do you expect with all the Bullshit!!?);
1. Security Services role and behaviours (e.g. constant unwarranted and unjustifiable surveillance etc) in pushing individuals to seeking violent options outside or inside
2. Failure to appreciate the negative nature of ”government counter-terror and radicalisation” policies have on local Muslims and their non-Muslims greater societies; furthering divisions, isolations, segregations (which Mr Cameron apparently points out as, usual, Muslim-fault since we Muslim tend to live within our own kinds/communities; failing to understand the reason is the safety these provided from outside prejudices, threats, attacks etc exacerbated more and more with his and government general ”policies”) and thus failure to integrate (hence the central point of our open letter below)
3. The role of colonial minded western/UK foreign wars, interventions and interferences in others (incl. Muslims) affairs.
4. and so much more…
ALL the selected articles below are Highly RECOMMENDED as MUST READ.
Extremely wrong on terror (Fifth Read)
Sunday update even French muslim share similar views to us here French youths criticise anti-jihad drive: ‘We thought it was a joke’
When we come across more excellent readings we will add them here.
Below is a list of other reading interests;
Wesley Clark Calls for Internment Camps for “Radicalized” Americans Murtaza Hussain — 2015-07-20T14:12:19+00:00 The retired general known for his progressive views says in the wake of the Chattanooga shooting, “If these people are radicalized and they don’t support the United States and they are disloyal to the United States … it’s our right and obligation to segregate them from the normal community for the duration of the conflict.”
Scott Walker Foreign Policy Guru Called for Nuking Muslim Countries, Mass Deportations Murtaza Hussain — 2015-07-28T17:45:59+00:00 Walker’s choice of Kevin Hermening as a counselor raises serious questions about Walker’s understanding of foreign policy and civil liberties issues.
Leading GOP Candidates to Appear at Event Hosted by Anti-Muslim Conspiracist Murtaza Hussain — 2015-07-23T13:08:58+00:00 Saturday’s “National Security Action Summit” in New Hampshire is hosted by the Center for Security Policy, a think tank led by notorious anti-Muslim conspiracist Frank Gaffney.
Met’s helicopter snap of Michael McIntyre is a wake-up call to all of us we (Jerusalem Group, esp., myself as key player, have had more ‘flybys’ and all sort of surveillance, and recently we had a scaffolding which obstructed aerial view so the ‘traffic foot print’ diminished COMPLETELY but just after the scaffolding went down so came back the eyes above- hahaha, democracy baby!!!)
Have three climate change scientists been ASSASSINATED? The astonishing claim made by a Cambridge professor and same story on Cambridge professor claims three leading climate scientists investigating melting Arcitic ice ‘may have been assassinated’
The Spirit of Judy Miller is Alive and Well at the NYT, and It Does Great Damage Glenn Greenwald — 2015-07-21T16:30:56+00:00 As yesterday’s ISIS article shows, you can pick up the Paper of Record on any given day, 12 years after its Iraq War debacle, and find reporters using the exact stenography methods that fueled it. (ABSOLUTE MUST READ – VERY INFORMATIVE)
NBC News Releases the Long-Awaited Trailer for its Summer Horror Film About ISIS Glenn Greenwald — 2015-07-23T12:38:01+00:00 To commemorate FBI Director Comey’s new warnings about ISIS, NBC News posted to the top of its news article a slick, scary, music-and-graphic-driven video using all of Hollywood’s horror film staples to provide the visceral kick. (MUST CHECK OUT: NBC New propaganda film of updated-version of ”why we fight?” style).
Super Humans and Killer Robots: How the US Army Envisions Warfare in 2050 July 24, 2015 Super Humans and Killer Robots: How the US Army Envisions Warfare in 2050 2050: The year Terminator meets Universal Soldier. Read Post
new updates 31.07.15
- Jimmy Carter: The U.S. Is an “Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery” Jon Schwarz — 2015-07-30T23:09:11+00:00
- “Yes, We’re Corrupt”: A List of Politicians Admitting That Money Controls Politics Jon Schwarz — 2015-07-30T16:23:50+00:00
- ‘Prince George’s £18,000 birthday gift speaks volumes about widening wealth inequality’
- Senator Lindsey Graham’s Pro-War Super PAC Bankrolled by Defense Contractors Lee Fang — 2015-07-30T20:33:12+00:00 “If I were a defense contractor, I’d be big time for Lindsey Graham, because I’ve been forward-leaning on rebuilding our military,” Graham says.
- The Abandoned Fishing Village of Houtouwan – The Atlantic