- Gang of women attacks Muslim mother picking up children from school
- Muslim woman attacked in London ‘for wearing hijab’
- Surveillance laws are being rewritten post-Snowden, but what will really change?
- Sorry, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, but The Met series really is a puff piece | UK news | The Guardian
- It’s not just the police – the whole of British society is institutionally racist, claims Britain’s top officer
- Tony Blair’s new job shows how self-important and detached he has become
- The plight of the young and unemployed – The Washington Post
Brits have edge in bug-sweeping Continental European companies that sell bug-sweeping equipment such as microphone and spy-camera detectors are increasingly up against British competitors with(…) [ 151 words ]