The passing of the bill is the first stage to full Congress ”permission” for war (kind of first reading-meet-approved private bill here in UK).
Here is the link to the breaking news: Senate Foreign Relations Committee approves plan to strike Syria
Obama yesterday, using his oratorical gift, ”claimed” ”the world” not the US government that ”set down the red-lines”, what world Mr. Obama? The entire world is protesting against any intervention, so tell us what world or ”international community” you are referring to?
Is it the world of private security and military industries (Raytheon smiling as profit are rising by 50 per cent)?
Is it the world of the global Jews, to continue to shelter their own in the lands of Palestine?
Is it the the world of global mega-corporations (oil, telecommunications etc)?
Could he answer the facts? Of course not, and the ”independent” media will never ask these questions.
WELL HERE IS SOMETHING.
WE, THE GLOBAL MUSLIM, WE [HAVE] AND WILL NEVER FORGET, OUR TIME WILL COME (REMEMBER TODAY ONE IS IN POSITION TO DO AS ONE FEELS, TOMORROW THE POSITION OF FREEDOM OF ACTION WILL CHANGE, AND AS THE CHINESE SAY, ‘HIDE YOUR STRENGTHS, AND BID FOR TIME’.
For further selected and recommended headline readings browse the list below;
- British police are third highest users of Facebook data globally
- Notting Hill Carnival like Soviet Russia, says Clarkson: Top Gear presenter says event is now dominated by police
- Revealed: How Harry was rushed to safe-house during ferocious gun battle at Camp Bastion after Taliban fighters infiltrated base in assassination plot
- Democratic value? The sale of the edited electoral register
- Back me or I’ll sack you: Furious Cameron fires policy adviser Jesse Norman for not supporting military action in Syria
- Nidal Hasan’s beard shaved by force
- Sold for £5 – your personal details: Councils cash in on names and addresses, fuelling junk mail blitz
- Personal details in smartphone fitness apps ‘sold to other firms’: 20 most used products pass information to nearly 70 companies
- Parliament’s computers used to log on to porn websites 300,000 times in a year
- UK-funded biofuel project ‘leaves Africans hungry’
- US military sick and tired of war, have no faith in government
- ‘I did not join for this’: US military men speak out against Syria strike
- We want to topple Assad: Obama raises stakes as No10 refuses to rule out more help for Syria rebels
- US aims to overthrow all independent govts in the Middle East
- US evokes ghost of Hitler as PR campaign against Assad goes crazy — RT Op-Edge
- DEA has more extensive domestic phone surveillance op than NSA
- Lost in translation… From not bad to quite good, how British trait of being polite stops us from saying what we really mean
- Listening to music is good for the heart
- Red faces after agency kills ‘unflattering’ Hollande pic
- Saudi Arabia’s ‘Chemical Bandar’ behind the Syrian chemical attacks?