The new breaking news is of course the ”postponement” of ”surgical strikes” by Americans and ”her allies” on Syria which was initially planned last [mid] week and then forwarded to next week (after John Kerry, US Secretary of State or to those unfamiliar with the title, a foreign secretary, ‘declaration of war’ speech this week; by the way, J. Kerry is a Jew whose family originally changed their Jewish-sounding name, as most of the earlier Jewish immigrants to US, to a more ”Gentile”, i.e. is a Jewish word for more European/Americanized/non-Jewish names) and now US is going for a magic trick to fool the idiots of the world that ”democracies” still have to listen to their ”representatives” by giving a Congress a ”voice” (something that most American administrations in power tend to avoid when seeking a violent aggression on others who have not harmed them or their interests, of course unless an administration believes fully that the vote will pass for yes- in other words, the administration will get their little small wars!).
The British Regime decided to try this also during the week with a narrow defeat of very few votes (mostly as a result of those who chose to play ‘diplomacy’ by ‘staying away’ from the parliament during the voting phase.
Anyway, the Congress to our opinion will pass the vote (and s is the opinion of many other, for example Congressional approval just a ‘democratic add-on’ to Obama’s war with Syria — RT Op-Edge ) with either an overwhelming Yes or a very similar result to ours (UK), that is a narrow win (not defeat, the only difference to ours), because the Contemporary American Congress is overwhelmingly pro-Jewish, and are mostly on pay of AIPAC (the powerful American pro-Jewish Lobby Group), unlike the UK we are only now becoming the focus of greater Jewish interest groups within the political-security establishments in manipulating and shaping UK Foreign Policies.
In short, US will go to war- which will probably mean………………..
For further selected headline readings, browse the list below for your interests;
- Soldier killing: mosques on guard
- Universal rights – except for Muslims
- Police helped rogue private eye to steal criminal records… then covered it up: Serving officers illegally aided master blagger working for blue-chip firms
- Syria crisis: Britain will play active role in military action despite vote defeat
- Syria crisis: ‘You can sell arms without always having to use them. Germany does’
- Forces Preparing for Possible Strike on Syria | INFOgraphics | RIA Novosti
- Test ‘reveals Facebook, Twitter and Google snoop on emails’: Study of net giants spurs new privacy concerns
- Enemy within: FBI to keep closer eye on Syrians in US ahead of strike
- Five myths about millennials – The Washington Post
- The high street of the future is like nothing we know