All related evidence comes from western media.
BS/HYPOCRISY ONE: INTERNAL AFFAIRS INTERFERENCE!
First we have the usual hysteria inside individual European states (in particular UK, France and Germany, and others), which keep barking at European Union super-structure (constructed and sustained by their open consent and efforts) to keep away from interfering with their individual sovereignty (or in other words, their internal affairs)! mmmm………. But these same countries proudly defending their sovereignty can all go around the world in interfering with others’ sovereignty who have actually not chosen consensually to be part of their system!
DO YOU SEE THE FIRST BS/HYPOCRISY? Mind you the interfered interference is not the invading armies (that is, not serious variable/act) but rather these are ”invading laws” agreed by these countries in the past, and in the first place.
BS/HYPOCRISY TWO: STAYING WITH INTERFERENCE
This one is the ability for western countries to present (or not) their action as ”saintly”, while others as ”evil”. In other words, they can go around the world arming ”rebels” and ”good governments” but when others attempt to arm the opposing sides they make big storm out of these; this is in reference to Russia supplying the legitimate government of Syria with pre-contracted weapon systems, and the west threatening ”peace talks” (if ever really, for fifty-iest time)!
BS/HYPOCRISY THREE: MONEY REPLACES RELIGION!
When the Talibanis invade a region and finds things deemed unreligious like statues or idols etc, they trash these, and the west make a big outcry of ‘philistine’ acts of destroying past histories and treasures; well when it comes to same act by the west, there is no outcries and the drive is not religious but ability to make money out of such destructions;
BS/HYPOCRISY FOUR: FOREIGN POLICY AS SOURCE OF ENEMIES
For the first time a western media publishes such a story, and it is from the good-guys sources, Seamus Milne (freelance at the Guardian, the other one being Glenn Greenwald). We have already stated of this fact, and in the west the ”guilty-claims” and fingers are heaped on Muslims themselves or their ‘radical religious practices’ and so many other factors as long as no fingers are pointed at real issue (traditional western colonial foreign policies):
BS/HYPOCRISY FIVE: FORMALIZATION IN THE INSTITUTIONALIZATION OF A STATE POLICE:
The west is always ready to condemn others on so-called human rights or civil liberties violations, well check these headlines out;
OTHER WESTERN BS/HYPOCRISIES (Political Corruption; ”political favours and revolving doors” etc;
- Cameron, Blair and their ‘grubby deal to censor Iraq inquiry’: Key evidence has been held back in return for ex-PM’s neutrality at election, claims former foreign secretary
- Conservative MP resigns amid lobbying claims
- Obama’s former aides profit from their experience
- Spy at the bank: ex-MI5 head joins HSBC to fight financial crime
- Now three Lords caught in ‘cash for access’ sting: Ex Labour minister Jack Cunningham ‘wanted £144,000 for lobbying’ as two other peers are linked to fake solar energy firm
- ‘Money for votes’ row as Nick Clegg is accused of funnelling taxpayer funds to key Lib Dem constituencies
- Super-rich are getting richer: Number of workers earning more than £1million a year doubles in just two years
- How 30million ‘wi-fi’ credit cards can be plundered by cyber identity thieves exploiting contactless payment technology
- The Strip: Indicators of the Real Economy
- Bid to close ethnic gap at Met
- ‘Western countries are coup makers and Syria is going to be the same’