On The Muslim Question, the usual bigotry and dangers of engaging on the debate, esp. by self-described Non-Muslim Commentators of Islam.
Source: The Guardian
 The Traditions of British Victorian Racial Attitudes (click on the link to our old post), the story relates to how the Conservatives Etonians-dominated government ”fired” the only working-class black adviser.
Reported On The Three Major UK newspaper:
The Telegraph (Conservative Paper):
The Guardian: PM’s working-class aide ‘pushed out’
 On British Police Corruption, Racism and General Undemocratic Practices.
The Daily Mail:
 On Co-Existence of Two Distinct British Societies (and respectively two-justice systems)
The Daily Mail:
(b) These loving parents were branded abusers – yet the courts won’t let them clear their names: SUE REID on a chilling case that raises profound new questions about justice and Britain’s culture of secrecy
 On The Tentacles of Espionage and British Politics/Society Close Relations;
 Other Articles of Interest;
- Nice but dim: Voters’ damning verdict of Ed Miliband who they do not think will take the unpopular decisions that Britain needs
- How Clegg held Britain to ransom: Nick Clegg’s cynical double-dealing and why he is stabbing his Coalition colleagues in the back, again! By QUENTIN LETTS
- Afghan marathon: US troops passing the baton to mercenaries ahead of 2014 withdrawal
- Former Nixon aide claims he has evidence Lyndon B. Johnson arranged John F. Kennedy’s assassination in new book
- The US government might be the biggest hacker in the world