Recently an Investigation by Leicester City Council found a supplier, Doncaster-based Paragon Quality Foods, has been supplying pork-meats as Halal to local Leicester Muslims via school meals. Anyway we will not be printing or directing you to the original story sources, only a brief outline (of a list from) Leicester Mercury and not The Guardian, because plugged in these articles (or being sold) is the ”championing of the local Muslims” by the shameful collaborator-group, namely the Federation of Muslim Organization, as ”Champion of local Muslims”; for those who have been following these pages for a while clearly know, supported with evidence, that the group is nothing but made up of treacherous ”Muslim” elements being used against their own Muslim Communities in the services of local authorities and security services (such as MI5, local Police etc, for full details just ‘search here on the blog’: FMO, or write down the full name”, for relevant old posts).
Here is the list:
Halal lamb burgers have been removed from 19 city schools after tests revealed pork content in a sample burger.
Halal products are used in 24 city schools, but only 19 of these are affected because the lamb burger was served there.
These are the schools:
Coleman Primary, Crown Hills.
Crown Hills Community College, Crown Hills.
Hazel Primary, in the Filbert Street area
Humberstone Infants school,in Humberstone
Humberstone Junior school, in Humberstone
Linden Primary, in Evington
Medway Primary, in Highfields
Northfield House Primary, in Northfields
Oaklands Special School, in Evington
Shenton Primary, in Spinney Hills
Slater Primary, near Frog Island
Sparkenhoe Primary, in Highfields
Spinney Hill Primary, in Spinney Hills
St Barnabus CofE Primary, in Evington
St Paul’s School, in Evington
Taylor Road Primary, in St Matthews
Uplands Infant School,in Highfields
Uplans Junior school, in Highfields
Whitehall Primary, in Evington
Additional reading articles for your weekend;
- Thumbnail image Uplands head defends himself
- UN accuses Syrian rebels of carrying out sarin gas attacks which had been blamed on Assad’s troops
- ‘Like 1984, only worse’: UK may resurrect ‘snooper’s charter’
- British military has 500 drones
- How MI6, CIA spend tax money on propping up drug production
- MPs told to repay £500,000 profits
- Tory MP to be sued by expenses watchdog for refusing to repay £54,000 profit on taxpayer-funded home
- Hop it! You could be a criminal: What police told girl, 10, who chalked hopscotch grid on the pavement outside her home
- Miniature flying robots: Robodiptera | The Economist
- Obama’s Secrecy Is Destroying American Support for Counterterrorism | New Republic
- The Military’s Sexual Assault Crisis
- Antibiotics could cure 40pc of chronic back pain cases
- Sex and the Superbugby Jerome Groopman
- Why Is the U.S. Outsourcing Its Targeted Killing?
- Oil Routes & Choke Points: How oil travels around the world, in one map | StratRisks
- Buzz Aldrin calls for US colony on Mars
- Leaving Earth: 78,000 apply for a one-way ticket to Mars
- Just vantastic! Head-turning campervan opens up to reveal secret compartment at the flick of a switch | Mail Online
- Obama to back Internet wiretapping plan