Please see the page above marked ”Training II: Education”. The training is relevant to all members, though more beneficial in particular to those to be leaders (sort of leaders-in-training or cadre training course).
For Monday headlines of interest see the list below as well as the weekend highly recommended post below/just after this post;
- 1.5m ‘excess’ searches of minorities
- Datablog: stop and search rates since 1999
- Metropolitan police ‘still institutionally racist’
- Are crooks really criminally minded? Abnormal brain activity ‘means offenders cannot control their behaviour’
- Krugman: The Jobless Trap
- The Stone: Is American Nonviolence Possible?