Before moving to the articles here is a nice little documentary from 2008, entitled Secrecy: A Very Good Watch.
Now to the articles.
Today it is a long list but worth every single word-read and your time-spent reading these, very informative. The list is arranged in terms of most related to you to international news with ”a hint of relation to you”.
- One in five Britons will describe themselves as ‘non-white by 2050’ as minority groups grow in prosperity and status
- U.K. Crown Prosecution Service Guidelines for Prosecuting Social Media Communications
- Police in post offices as stations close
- Stephen Lawrence’s brother sues Met over race discrimination
- Police have stopped me 25 times… just because I’m black: Stephen Lawrence’s teacher brother launches damning race case against the Met
- ‘This is a very serious matter’: Shock police racism allegations by Stephen Lawrence’s brother referred to force watchdog
- IPCC looks into Lawrence complaint
- Hacking: corrupt Yard officer tried to sell information to NotW
- Guilty: Senior counter-terrorism detective April Casburn was today found guilty of trying to sell information to the News of the World. Casburn is pictured leaving court today
- Black teenager punches woman after she calls him a ‘smelly Nigerian’ in latest shocking racist footage filmed on the Tube
- EU demands access to details of all UK drivers: ‘Orwellian’ move to hand out personal information to foreign police forces
- Cloud surfing: US surveilance act ‘grave threat’ to EU sovereigntyAn intelligence bill has put the frighteners on EU citizens as it allows the US access to their personal data stored in internet clouds like those used on Facebook and Google. The law is a ‘grave risk’ to the rights of EU citizens, says an EU report. 2
- The torturers roam free while the whistleblower goes to jail — War in Context
- Nomination Ignores War Crimes
- Nick Turse: A war victim’s question only you can answer
- Torture claim reveals secret courts danger, say critics
- Defense contractor awards Abu Ghraib torture victims meager $5 million settlement
- ‘Scottish independence will unite UK’
- NYC court rules ‘stop and frisk’ policy unconstitutional
- Everything You Need to Know About the Crazy Plan to Save the Economy With a Trillion-Dollar Coin – Matthew O’Brien – The Atlantic
- Can A Single Coin Solve the Debt Ceiling?by Amy Davidson
- Kurdish activists shot dead in Paris
- Obama’s ‘light footprint’ masks a war fueling deep hatred of the U.S.
- The U.S. intelligence community’s new year’s wish – Le Monde diplomatique – English edition
- Nicolas Sarkozy to be investigated on corruption charges over ‘Karachi Affair’ arms deals to Pakistan
- Ex-president Sarkozy faces fresh criminal probe